Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Blogger Freeroll

I want to thank Poker Stars for giving free money to us Bloggers. I am referring to the 5K Blogger Freeroll I took part in on Sunday. Not too bad with around 260 players they paid the top 36 spots. Didn’t cash but got within a few hands of doing so, knocked out in the 48 place. First prize was a not too shabby little over 1K. The structure was total turbo shove fest but what do you want for a freeroll? Didn’t get to play with any Bloggers I recognized but these days the Blogger universe has gotten really big so it’s hard to know many people in these freerolls. Again a big thanks to Poker Stars for granting me admission into this one. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home