Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Poker Play

Something weird has been going on with Online Poker for the last 2 weeks. I can’t seem to figure out why the play has gotten so bad/crazy lately. Maybe it’s the fact we are around holiday time and people are just looking to blow off some steam by donking around? Maybe it’s this whole Harry Reid bill and people are thinking this is their last chance to play Online for awhile? I remember in the days before Party was going to pull out that the play was unreal so bad. It was like people’s last chance to have fun before the plug was about to be pulled. All I know is I should be making a ton of money against all this bad play. Instead I am running so bad, losing night after night. Funny thing is I play much better against good players, have never had any luck against a table of bad players. In live play this has happened to me so many times. Have gotten my ass handed to me against a table of complete idiots so many times. Anyway tonight I will try my luck again. Happy holidays to everyone. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home