Sunday, September 04, 2011

Actual Borgata Trip Report

We arrived yesterday at the Borgata around 1pm. Both got on the list for a $3-6 Limit Holdem table. My wife got bored and sat down at a $2-4 table. The action was great, super loose and super passive. A perfect table with rare raising pre-flop, except for my wife. She crush the game for 25BB in 3 hours. (Really she was playing for their Bad beat Jackpot which was a ridicules 440K!) I sat down in a really soft passive $3-6 which was perfect for my style. I was able to be the man at the table, in other words controlling all the action. Played a super TAG style. Played few pots but raising at every chance. They kept paying my monsters off. In 3 hours I flopped 3 sets that that got paid off down to showdown. I walked away up 20BB in 3 hours. All in all a good day for the both of us. We enjoyed the great Buffet that the Borgata has. The fried chicken was the best I have had in awhile. Beef Brisket was really tender and well seasoned. Also recommend their brick oven pizza. How can you beat the food for $18.95 each? Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. - HORSE Tournament next Sunday at the Borgata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home