Sunday, October 02, 2011

Online Sit-N-Gos

Since Black Friday the Sit-N-Go action has dried up for us US players. I've managed to play Double or nothing ones on Cake Poker. The rake for the $10 ones is higher than Poker stars 7% instead of Stars 4% but with 33% Rake back it's almost the same. The level of play is so much lower on Cake! I am a really expert double or Nothing player but still with that rake it's amazing how badly I am crushing them. I am cashing in 80% of these for the last 6 months! My sample size is small being can only play a few of them a day. Will continue to monitor the situation but for now they are my cash cow. Yesterday I decided to try out the regular full table ones with top 3 getting paid. Players there are bad also! I cashed in my first 2 attempts. Will have to play some more of these today. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home