Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another BLOG Milestone

My last post was number 1200 in this BLOG. There isn't any significance to that number but for some reason we all make a big deal about even numbers. When I started this BLOG I had no way of knowing if anyone would read yet. This was 5 years ago and thousands of people have read it. I started a sister BLOG "The Stock Rounder" and it's starting to get some following also. Thanks to every one's loyal reading of this hackers writing. I will continue to write as long as you all come here and read it. If you are playing Poker today beware of the donks. Something about Sunday brings the worst play out in people. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

’ve enjoyed this blog very much. It’s an informative topic. It helps me very much to solve some problems. It’s opportunities are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
Zeus Slot Machine, Coin Slot, Community Slots.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home