Friday, June 01, 2012

Ebook Sneak Peek

I'm making great progress on my Ebook, "Trouble in Atlantic City". Got a rough draft of 52K words. Am winding the story down to it's conclusion. Than the hard part starts proofing and re-writing. Don't know how long it will take from this point but hope to have it on Amazon and Barnes and Noble within 3 months. For now enjoy this chapter. Tony


Welcome to Atlantic City, faded seaside resort city and east coast Vegas, want to be. Playground to every jet setter, high roller, high stakes Poker playing smuck, sleazebag and little old grey haired lady trying to get a piece of the gamblers dream to make that one big score. This is my territory; my name is Frank Vagola, Atlantic City P.I. I’m an ex-cop from the New York suburbs of Ridgefield Park New Jersey. After putting in my 20 years of service to qualify for a full pension I retired from the police force. Things were getting too corrupt for my liking anyway. Also New Jersey Policies were starting to get to me. Over time we public servants have lost respect from the public we are paid to serve. Being there have been many scandals involving crooked cops I see why this is. These days I spend my time in private practice as a private investigator, have an office above my garage in a small house I rent in Absecon New Jersey. It’s not glamorous but it pays the bills and keeps me out/in trouble on a daily basis. Mostly spend my times following cheating spouses around to motels alone the major highways of New Jersey. Speaking of which I have lived in my whole life and intend on dying here too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home