Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hanging tough

My day started out terrible, this morning I was down 50 BBs in no time! This is my 2nd post today for a reason. Hang in there and play your game well! If you are a winning player things always will turn around to your favor. If not today then tomorrow. At my wost point today I was down 80 BBs at $2-4 HE. I took a break to clear my mind. (I know I was starting to tilt.) Went outside and did some yard work. Something repetive like this always helps to calm me down. Came back to play 2 hours later and my results were greatly improved. More importantly I starting playing my game again. I have won back a little more then half of what I was down. Hang tough and play your game. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home