Monday, August 07, 2006

Vegas Poker Rooms

I am so sorry. I had promised to give a review of the Vegas Poker rooms we played in on our WSOP trip. I have been very busy catching up with work.(Also playing online - LOL.) Ok here is what you have been waiting for. I am happy to report that the low limit games in Vegas are still very juicy! I played every night in a wild/lose $4-8 with a full kill at Binion's. Something about this game brings out the nut jobs! The 2 seat was straddling everytime he was under the gun. Then if you tried to isolate him by re-raraising him he would always 4 bet. We had many hands 6 ways on the flop that were capped at $20! It took me a few hours/racks to figure out how to play this game. I ended up winning $225 after 4 hours. Not bad for $4-8, more like a $8-16 game.
My favorite place to play the Mandalay Bay has a great $4-8 game with a half kill. We didn't have any luck their on this trip. I would recommond it as one of the classiest rooms in Vegas. Went over to the Wynn a few times and had much success over at their hyper-agressive $4-8 game. Only thing is the room is very noisy and crazy. No different then the Belligio's room ,you will need to take 2 aspirin to play in. Their $4-8 game is nuts! Raise, Re-raise every hand pre-flop!
The absolute best room we went to was the Venetian! What a well planned excellent room it turned out to be. The tables are spread far apart. The drinks are awesome. The games are juicy! My wife and I made a ton of money in the $6-12 game there. It was much more passive then the $4-8 games we played at everywhere else. Hands down it's the place to play in. Anyway that's all for today. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home