Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Razz Hand from WCOOP HORSE Event.

I played in the $215 WCOOP Horse event on saturday. Felt I played the tournament well but I feel I suffered from some "Razz Tilt" late in the tournament. Here is the bizarre hand I played that took most of my chips. I started with 8-2-4, with the 4 showing and came in for a raise. Everyone folded but the jack bring in. I hate his play, why call with something like A-2-J when there is no money in the pot? I caught a 4 on 4th street, he caught a queen. I bet he called, this annoyed me big time. On fifth I caught another 4 and he caught a King. At this point I should be done with the hand. Instead I was annoyed that I had started way ahead and caught 2 bricks. Also was annoyed that the other player called me showing J-K-Q in Razz! I checked and he bet. For some reason I wasn't thinking clearly, also 90% of my chips were in the pot, I insta-called. On sixth I caught a 5 and he paired up his jacks. What a bizarre hand of Razz this was turning out to be! I had like T200 left at this point. On the river I filled up and checked he checked behind me. His 2 pairs were good to take down the pot and any hope I had of winning this tournament! His play was bad but mine was much worse. After playing poker all day I was getting tired. Razz has a way of frustrating people very easily. Just because you are way ahead on 3rd and 4th street it doesn't mean you deserve to win a hand. Well I went out on the next hand, started with A-2-5 and went all in. I made a 6 low and lost to a wheel! I love the tournament but really feel I blew it at the end. Oh well I will get them next time. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home