Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Some Good Poker Jokes.

Some good poker jokes for your entertainment.

1) Two dog owners were bragging about the intelligence of their pets. "The brightest dog I ever had," said one, "was a
Great Dane that could play cards. He was a whiz at poker, but I had him put to sleep." "You had him put to sleep, a
bright dog like that? A dog like that would be worth a million dollars." "Had to," he replied, "Caught him using marked
cards!"
2) Q: What did the giraffe say to the leopard at the poker table? A: I thought you were a cheetah.
3) A bum asks a man for $2. The man says, "Will you buy booze?" The bum says, "No." The man says, "Will you gamble it
away?" The bum says, "No." So the man says, "Will you come home with me so my wife can see what happens to a man who
doesn't drink or gamble?"

Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home