Monday, November 06, 2006

Borgata Tournament.

Played the saturday $340 No Limit tournament at the Borgata. What a great structure it has! Start with 10,000 in chips
and has 30 minute levels. Paid out 18 places with first getting $12,870. Wish I had good news to report but played 4
hours and finished in the middle of the field. Was card dead for 2 hours when I finally got a hand. A-K of clubs in
early position. I pushed in my last $6000 in chips and got called in 4 places! Haven't they been observing that I have
folded every hand for the last 2 hours. Guess not, besides the big blind woke up with 2 Kings. Other 2 yo-yos had Q-10
off and Ace-9 off. $6000 was like 50% of both of their stacks. Oh well the players in this tournament weren't that
tough to beat. I will play it again on our next trip down there. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home