Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fultilt HORSE Tournament.

Finally a nice cash. Played in the $55 6:15pm HORSE tournament on Full last night. Had a great time. I was all excited, Karina Jett was at my table. Not only because she's attractive, LOL. On Fulltilt if you knock a "Red" pro out you get your buyin back. I almost knocked her out but someone else did the honors. Plus it's good practice for the WSOP HORSE tournament I plan on playing in June. Things went well for me last night, finished in 3rd. It was a small tournament, so I only won $212.50. Still a cash is a cash. When we got down to 3 handed I was at a huge chip disadvantage. So I was more then happy with 3rd. I plan on playing a HORSE tournament everyday until June for practice. Maybe tomorrow I will BLOG about some interesting hands from the tournament. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home