Thursday, July 19, 2007

FullTilt Stud

Played for an hour on FullTilt last night with good results. I played in a HORSE SNG and finished on 3rd. Checked my records and I have cashed in six of my last eight SNG/MTTs. That is after going like one for fifteen previously. Didn’t feel I played any different just was on a streak where I couldn’t fade the bad beats. Also couldn’t win a coin toss for a whole week. It happens, high variance is a big part of poker tournaments. Feel that I now have things back on track. Also did well last night in the live games. Decided to try Stud on FullTilt, usually play it on Ultimatebet. Have been crushing those low limit games on Ultimate for weeks. Didn’t win a hand for a half an hour and was stuck 15 BBs. Turned it around and quickly brought it up to 10 BBs profit. So I quit for the night with a nice little profit in both live and SNG play. We may make a Taj or Borgata trip this weekend. Not sure yet but the $340 Saturday tournament at the Borgata is calling my name :-). Will post results from the trip on Sunday. Good luck at the tables. Tony

BTW – Click on my FullTilt Banner above and give them a try. You won’t be sorry :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home