Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Running Good.

Another night of running good for me. Seams I am finally playing out of my recent slump. It’s just so depressing playing at a table with inferior opponents that beat up on me. That has been going on for a few weeks now. I know it’s a short amount of time but it sucks non-the less. Last night played in another Hi/Lo SNG on Stars, took down 3rd place. I was very happy with this being I was the short stack when we were five handed and the severe short stack when four handed. I am talking about 200T chips when the leader has 6000T. I again crushed the low limit Stud game on UltimateBet. Great thing about this is that I am finally clearing some of the huge bonus that I have built up over there. I used to play the bonus dollars freeroll everyday over there. Would cash in like 60% of them. Took 1st twice and 2nd around five times. Again I played some No Limit on FullTilt and won one buy in. Poker is so much fun when things go right. Still have to rebuild my puny bankroll after my short-handed slaughter from last week. The variance at the game is just sick. May make a trip to the Taj or the Borgata this weekend. Will play in another tournament, I am such a glutton for punishment. One of the times I will be able to fade the bad beats and final table one of these. Haven’t had a big score, in live tournaments, since the Borgata in January. You can get that result by going to google, or any search engine, and putting my name in “Anthony Viganola”. That’s it for today. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home