Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Finally a Good Night Playing Online!

Playing online last night was the complete opposite of Sunday night. I couldn’t do any wrong. I moved down to $1-2 and won 34 BBs in an hour and a half. I made 2 full houses in back to back hands. Got paid off big on both of them. Not only that but the second one was such a bad beat. I had K-J in the big blind and decided to defend with it. Flop came 9-K-3 rainbow. I bet and my opponent called. Turn brought a Jack. I bet, he raised and I re-raised. He didn’t cap which told me he didn’t have a straight. The river brought a perfect Jack. We capped it on the river. My Jacks full beat his nines full. He had flopped a set and I caught runner runner to beat him. It’s about time I put a bad beat on someone. It happened to me all day/night on Sunday. Didn’t play in any Heads up SNGs last night. High stakes was on last night so I didn’t want to get tramped in any tournaments or SNGs. I still need to do some posts about interesting hands from Foxwoods and the Borgata this weekend. Maybe tomorrow I will do one. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home