Saturday, October 27, 2007

Post for Bloggers/Web Site Owners.

This post is to inform Bloggers and Web Site Owners of a new way to make money by writing sponsered posts. I have been using Reviewme.com for 3 months and don't really like it.

get paid to blog

Have had tons of problems with Reviewme.com. First off I don't like to have very few chances to do sponsered posts. PayperPost has hundreds of reviews to choose from. Reviewme only supplies me with one or two a month. I have had problems with them excepting my reviews. I wouldn't mind so much except customer support is terrible. I had to emailed them 6 times to get things fixed. Two of my reviews were rejected and they never gave me a good reason why. Haven't had any problems with Payperpost at all. Like the fact you can get paid by check or via Paypal. They also give you the option of donating your payments to a choice of famous charities.

get paid to blog

Don't know what else to say about them other then this is a great chance to make some extra money by doing what we like anyway. That is why not do a few posts a month that make you some direct money. Please give them a try out. You won't be disappionted.



Now that the advertisement is out of the way back to Poker! We had a nice hit and run session at the Borgata today. Wife and I won 17 BiG Bets at $10-20 in an hour and a half. We had a nice dinner and then did a little shopping. I want to give a big shoutout to my cousin Anthony. He played the Borgata $340 No Limit tournament today. He took 9th place!! It's only his second time playing and I know he will take down first within the next year. That's it for tonight. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home