Monday, October 29, 2007

Sundays are bad for Poker

Yesterday playing poker online was a disaster. I can’t believe I only lost 24BBs. I flopped 3 sets and lost with each one on the River. Had Kings 5 times and only won once with them. (Never had Aces or Queens all day, over 600 hands.) Lost 2 hands in a row to runner runner flushs. On both hands the villain had undercards, with no draw! How can you call a flop of A-2-6 rainbow with J-8 of clubs? I had raised pre-flop with A-K. The flop had 1 club on it. I bet out and he called? Of course club on the turn and river gives me top two pair and him a flush! Arg this game can be so cruel. On the good side I was down almost 50BBs at $2-4. Made half of it back before I quit. These sick beats always seam to happen when playing online on Sundays. It’s more like Bingo then Poker. Tonight I look to book any win to get my confidence back. Will play some more Heads up Sit-N-Gos. After winning 12 in a row I went 3-2 yesterday. That’s 15-2 for my last 17 of them. I like it! Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home