Friday, October 26, 2007

Need to Avoid the Coolers.

Can’t seam to avoid coolers these days. Played in two Sit-n-gos last night at my brother’s house. (Ten man with top three places being paid.) Finished in 5th place in both of them. Ran top pair into top pair top kicker in the first one. Ran pocket Jacks into pocket Aces in the second one. At least my brother didn’t crush me in either of these. He was playing super tight and we hardly got into any hands together. I still need to do a post about some of the good hands I was in up in Foxwoods. Will try to do this post on Sunday. Should have some more good stuff to post about after this weekend. We plan on making a $10-20 run at the Borgata tomorrow morning. May play in their $340 Saturday tournament, I am such a glutton for punishment. Always go deep in this tournament only to get coolered close to the money. Oh well the story on my life. I should be in a good mode today, being it’s Friday. Have not been felling well all week so I am pretty negative. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home