Thursday, October 18, 2007

Limit HE Grind

Last night was another winning night at $2-4. I am really starting to get into the flow of the game now. Wanted to play $3-6, put my name on the list but it was 9 people deep on one table and 6 on another. Finally a seat opened up for me 45 minutes later, but by then I was deep into my $2-4 game. Was also playing $1-2 on Ulitmatebet at the same time. Did well last night won 15 BBs at $2-4 in an hour and a half. Wish I could maintain these win rates over the long haul. I doubt anyone can win 10BBs per hour at a single limit table. If someone could all the fish would be broke in no time at all. Tonight may play a few live Sit-N-Gos at my brother’s house. If not will be on the $3-6 or $2-4 tables grinding it out. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home