Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finding What Works II

Like I wrote in a previous post it’s important to find what works for you in Poker. This week my wife seams to have solved this mystery for herself. She is just crushing the Turbo 6 man Sit-N-Gos this week. Has been cashing in 80% of the ones she has played in. Granted this is a small sample, like 30 SNGs. More then half her cashes have been firsts, not too shabby! She took a meager bankroll of $100 and drew it into a nice working roll. Started at the $6.50 ones and is now up to $38 ones. Sheer aggression and a will to gamble is paying off nicely for her. I tend to play too nitty in these to have any success. As for me the No Limit cash games have been a windfall. Won three buyins last night, been on a roll all week playing in them. Only had one small losing day. Good thing is I am earning enough points to maintain my Ironman status. This keeps me very disciplined everyday. I play enough to earn my 50 points for the game. Want to be silver this month so I will start the year off with more money in my bonus account. Happy holidays and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Been getting a lot of readers from Europe lately. I would love to know how people are finding my BLOG. Please leave a comment about how you found me here. Thanks so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home