Friday, December 21, 2007

Stupid Bad MTTs

I am sick of playing online MTT, looking for a big score. It seams every night I have been winning at the live games and giving some of it back playing in the “big” tournaments. Played in a stupid Limit HE tournament on Stars last night. Felt I played very well but got coolered in one hand that took most of my stack. Finished right in the middle of the pack. Guess it’s better then playing for four hours and bubbling. Played two Heads up SNGs last night and won them both. Also played in a 90man Knockout on FullTilt, finished in 28th. So last night I lost a little in MTTs/SNGs. Good news is I crushed the No Limit Ring games again. I am multi-tabling three of these games at once. Not really paying attention to what I am doing. (Watching TV, reading emails, and riding an exercise bike also.) Granted the games I am crushing are only .10-.25 No Limit. Also have been beating the .25-.50 games also. I should move up to the .50-1.00 games soon, probably will have to be more attentive to the table at this level. In the mean time I am earning my double points and maintaining my Ironman status at FullTilt. They really have soon great promotions this month at Full! Competition with PokerStars is really good for us players. Happy Holidays. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home