Friday, January 04, 2008

Sit-N-Go Madness!

FullTilt is running their popular Sit-N-Go Madness promotion again this weekend. I am excited to participate in it. From my understanding every two hours, starting at 4pm eastern time today they will have up Sit-N-Go leader boards for each level. The top seven finishers at each level win a prize. They will also have an overall leader and prizes given out throughout the weekend. Being I am trying to finish the month in the top 100 of their regular SNG leader board this give me the perfect excuse to play a ton of them this weekend. So far this month I have played in seventeen $11 SNGs for a profit of $17, so I am averaging $1 profit per SNG. Not going to make me rich but at least it’s a profit. Also earning points toward getting a new flat screen monitor. On top of that clearing my special ironman bonus and earning rake back. You see all of these promotions can start adding a lot of money/prizes to your bottom line. I could only be a break-even player and still be making a lot of money playing on FullTilt. So I will be plugging away at the low limit SNGs starting today after work. Good luck at the tables and have a great weekend. Tony

P.S. – If you want to give Full Tilt a try please click on my banner above this post. I could use the referral bonus : - ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home