Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunday Poker

My WSOP Step quest is alive and well again. I now have 2 Step 2s and a Step 3. Decided to give it one more try, sunk $50 more into Step 1s this weekend. Won’t spend more than $50 on top of that before I give it up. As for regular SNGs I have switched to the non-turbo type, to mix things up. Different structure same results! I can’t win a hand as a 2.5-1 or 4.5-1 favorite. Running so bad in them that it’s just sick. I called an open push, which barely had me covered with pocket Aces; he had Q-10 off with an M of over 10. Why he pushed here I have no idea? It’s ok RiverStars rewards his bad play by giving him his qutshot on the river. After this beat I gave up the SNGs for the day. I went 1 cash out of 4 trys yesterday. Maybe I will ease back into them tonight. I played in the BoDog $109 Sunday major. Got deep but let myself get too low before making a move. When I finally pushed my M was below 2 and my A-3 couldn’t beat his K-4. Lasted to 120 out of 756 entries. Really got bad cards most of the tournament. I had Aces twice and Queens once but that’s it. No A-K, A-Q, Kings, Jacks, or Tens. Was really an easy tournament to play, just folded every hand but doubled up twice with Aces. Love the structure but I really dropped the ball on this one. It’s just when I am running bad start playing scared which is a recipe for disaster. As for live play yesterday, couldn’t get anything going all day. Lost a small amount but it was very frustrating all day. I seem to run real bad every Sunday. It’s Donk day and I don’t play well against donks. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home