Monday, April 28, 2008

Crazy Sunday Online Play

Kings suck, have said it before and I will say it again. Last night I lost with them 3 times, against an under pair! I wasn’t short in any of these confrontations. Twice it was on the payout bubble. The worst hand was all in on a flop of 8-8-2. He checked and I pushed, insta-call, know why? He flopped quad eights! Just for a tease River Stars turns me a King for the nut full house! I lost 4 times straight yesterday as a 4.5-1 favorite pre-flop. The odds of that happening are 4.5x4.5X4.5X4.5, you do the math!(It’s over 400 to 1 for your info.) Yesterday was a total minefield playing online. I really am starting to hate to play online on Sundays. Oh well it’s not all bad, switched it up to Hi/Lo Stud at the end of the night. Took 3rd in my last SNG being it was Hi/Lo Stud. At least ended on a winning note. My WSOP Step quest has taken a few steps back. Now have 1 Step 2 and 2 Step 3s left. I will be at it again tonight. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home