Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Sit-N-Go Reverse

Poker is funny sometimes. Lately I have been running so bad at SNGs yet winning at live play. Last night the complete reverse happened. I ran great at SNGs yet couldn’t win at the live tables. I won a WSOP Step 2 and a Step 3 seat. Now my WSOP quest is alive and well. Now have one Step 1, one Step 2, and 2 Step 3s. My plan is to build it up to 5 Step 3s and then start playing them to get to the goal of Step 6. Then I want to get a cash at Step 6. As for live play I couldn’t win a hand at low limit Stud at all. Lost 50BBs in an hour on Ultimate Bet! Thankfully I was playing at the micro-limit of .25-.50. Played some 9 man Limit HE on Stars and lost like 10BBs in 2 hours. Couldn’t get any traction going last night at all. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home