Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Running Bad in Sit-N-Gos

I ran so bad at SNGs last night! It was just sick. Lost 7 straight, without a single cash. Worse yet 4 of them were on the bubble. Forget about winning coin flips I couldn’t win as a 2.5-1 or a 4.5-1 favorite at all. The last one I played was just so bed I had to quit for the night. 5 handed with the blinds at 100-200 a donk pushes under the gun for 1600. I am in the small blind with pocket Queens, he has me slightly covered. I make the call and he has the mighty 8-7 off? The flop comes 9-6-2 and I call me wife over to see this horror. I knew what was coming on the river without even looking. Of course a five rivers and I get knocked out once again. F***in RiverStars killed me last night. I ran bad on Sunday but nothing like last night. I lost with Tens to Fives, A-Q to A-6o, and nines to A-7o. If I would have won just have of the hands, when I was a favorite, would have cashed in half of those last night. Nights like this make me want to quit the game for good. Funny thing is I was playing low limit Stud on Ultimate Bet and could do no wrong. I won 25BBs playing Stud in less than an hour. Of course that only covers one SNG buy in! I will be at it again tonight, looking for revenge. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Thanks to my readers who have been clicking through on my Google Banner, above this post, keep up the good work : - ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home