Monday, July 14, 2008

Running Good

Wow did I run good yesterday. I moved up one level in stakes of Limit HE and the players seemed even worse! Usually when I move up I get spanked bad and wind up moving down after a few days of bankroll erosion. Not this time I now have three winning sessions in a row at the higher level. Now that my bankroll is larger I will make this new level my regular level. Good thing to is that I will earn FullTilt points/rakeback faster at this level. I have built up a ton of FTPs and Ironman Bonus metals already. Almost have enough to get myself a 19 inch Monitor. Maybe will save up my points to get the 22 inch one! With low resolution can probably get 8 screens with no overlap. Right now I can fit 4 with no overlap. Usually I put 2 on my wife's pc also. Anyway back to the Poker, yesterday people were playing so bad. It felt like the old days of PartyPoker, but without the bad beats. In 2 hours time I got Aces twice, Kings twice, and Queens once. They all held up except I lost a big pot with Kings once. I won over 40BBs in 2 hours time. So I closed up for the day and went for a walk in the park with my wife and dog. So winning is good for my bankroll and health also : - ). I will be at it again tonight. BTW - Tiffany Michelle is the last woman standing in the WSOP Main Event right now. They are down to 27, would love to see her make the last 9. Go Tiffany!! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home