Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Back to My Winning Ways

Last night I got back on track to my winning ways. Grinded out at the Full Limit HE games on River Stars and Full Tilt. Ended the night up 10BBs in less than two hours. A happy outcome after Sunday’s disaster. Things started out bad on Full Tilt but then turned around to the positive. As for Stars I continue to do well, during the week there. Just seems that Sundays are not my day to play Sit-N-Gos or Live Ring games there. By the way I have decided to pull my money off of BoDog and not play there again. All this bad news about the FBI seizing their funds has not sat well with me. Plus keep reading about people doing withdraws and the checks bouncing. Well I went to do a check withdrawal last night and wasn’t happy at the message I got. It stated that it will take around 40 days to get my money off the site. WTF, how long does it take to process a check and mail it out? Stars never takes more than a week. Two weeks ago I gave up on Ultimate Bet, requested a check and got it a week later. I deposited the check and haven’t heard any bad news from my bank so I assume all is fine with it. So I have given up on all sites accept the big two, River Stars and Full Tilt. It’s probably better for me to focus on just those two anyway, rewards wise. Full Tilt I get a nice rake back and also have a ton of points saved up. Almost have enough for a 20 inch flat screen monitor! As for Stars I have a huge bonus to clear, need 4800 FPPs to clear it. Also I want to maintain my silver status, maybe become a Gold VIP. The free rolls you get for being a VIP are just easy money! My wife has used her FPPs for a few sweat shirts, poker books, and instructional DVDs. Don’t miss the 5K WSOP Mixed Holdem event tonight on ESPN. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home