Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Everyday is not Christmas

I guess everyday is not Christmas. I got hit by a case of Sit-n-Go variance last night. It wasn’t too bad I played in 7 of them and only cashed in one. At least I took first in my one cash. Thing is I bubbled in the other 6, took either 4th or 5th. At one point I shoved in two of them, at the same time, both with pocket Queens. Got called by Ace- jackass and A-7 off. In both cases they caught an Ace and IGH out of the money. In both cases it was more than 80% of their stacks. It’s amazing how bad people play in Sit-n-Gos. It’s ok I am happy to get my money in as a 2.5-1 favorite pre-flop all day long. I wasn’t splashing around much in either of these yet they still call, so odd. I didn’t play my new Laggy style, reverted back to my normal TAG style. Only reason was that I wasn’t getting hands to splash around with. The night before I was getting 7-8, 8-9, and 10-J suited a lot. These are my new raising hands to splash around with. Didn’t do well in Full Ring Limit HE either. Lost around 10BBs in an hour’s play. Shut it down so I could watch ESPN’s coverage of the main event. Last night was a lot more interesting than the previous shows. We were very happy with the coverage all around. Will watch again during the week while I am grinding out Sit-n-gos. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Thanks for clicking through on my Google Banner, above this post, keep up the good work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home