Monday, September 15, 2008

USPC My Bad Play

I am just sick with my play yesterday in the Limit HE event at the Taj. Don't know what happened, played solid for 6 levels. Than I got moved to a new table and I just blew up. Blinds were at 300-600 and I still had 4800 chips left. There was no real rush to do anything. Should have observed the table for a few rounds and figured out what was going on. Instead I tried to run over the table! I paid for it by getting knocked out within 15 minutes at my new table. Am so mad at myself that I have decided to not waste the $550 on the Stud tournament today. Instead we will play some deep stack No Limit tournaments at Harrahs and/or Ceasers. They are a fraction of the cost of playing in the Stud one. Hopefully I can redeem myself today. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home