Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Grinding

I had a very profitable weekend playing online. Made a decent amount of money in MTTs. Did even better playing in satellites to big events. I won three of them and unregistered from each one. Now my Full Tilt account is full of Tournament dollars. Started to use these to play in Sit-n-gos and had a great weekend in them. I checked my ROI on Full Tilt and it’s 13%, also checked RiverStars and it’s 7%. The difference between the two sites is rather odd. I feel the Sit-n-go players on Stars are much worse than on Full Tilt. Yet my results would indicate the opposite. Must be the structure of the Sit-n-gos. Either that or I just play better against “thinking players”. I’m not sure this is the case being I am playing low limit Sit-n-gos and there isn’t much thinking going on, LOL. Maybe it’s because I always play turbos on Stars. On Full Tilt I play both but mostly regular with 6 minute blinds. Well I will continue to mostly play on Full Tilt for the rest of the year. A few months ago my Full Tilt ROI was 9% and I set myself a goal of 15% by the end of the year. Unless I run really badly it looks like it’s attainable. Once I get to 15% will try to move up to the next level of Sit-n-gos. I have already dabbled in the higher limit and have done fine. It’s just that I am not properly Bankrolled to play much higher, than my current level. For now the plan is to grind out the Full Limit HE games during the week and play mtts and Sit-n-gos on weekends. This formula seems to be the right one for me. Always get crushed playing in the loose crazy weekend Limit games so now I am avoiding them. As for my Ironman status Silver it’s looking good for this month again. Just 1 more month after this and I will have enough metals to purchase 25,000FPPs. I am on my way to buying a 22inch monitor, with my points. Than eight tabling here I come! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony.

P.S. – Please continue to click through on my Google Banner, above this post. Thanks need to keep the lights on in this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home