Sunday, September 14, 2008

USPC Event 1 Results

We are both out of the $340 Limit HE event from the Taj in Atlantic City. Only 103 players showed up for this one. We started with 5000 chips and I had it up to 8000 during level 5. I completely owned my table but after it broke things went poorly at my new table. For some reason I lost my patience and started to spew chips. I got knocked out with around 65 players left so really didn't go too deep. My wife got knocked out an hour before me. She was pretty much card dead the whole day. Whenever she would flop top pair she would lose to a rivered flush or straight! We played some $10-20 after the tournament and she made as nice score, winning back 2/3 of her tournament buy in. I just ran on a thread mill, couldn't get anything going. Tomorrow we are playing in the $550 Stud event, hopefully things will go better. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. - As always please click through on my google banner, above this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home