Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Running Goot

I am once again running so good in Sit-N-Gos. Last night was one of my best nights in awhile. Played in four of them, took 3 firsts, and one third! I should have won the one I took third in also. All in with Jacks against Tens who rivered a ten. I didn’t mind being I did my fair share of sucking out also. My favorite was when I was all in with Pocket Rockets and got called by the big stack with pocket threes. He turned a three so I thought it was all over, then I rivered an Ace. Oh how I love to be on the winning end of the suck and re-suck I see so often on River Stars night after night. Actually I ran sick good on Full Tilt even better then on River Stars last night. I won all three I played on Full last night. I always run better there in Sit-n-Gos being the structure doesn’t contain antes. Even in live tournament I always do better without Antes. Think that is why I have such great results in Pot Limit Holdem tournaments online. On the Full Ring Limit HE front I did very well also. Won 12BBs in 30 minutes play. Don’t forget to watch ESPN’s WSOP Main Event coverage tonight. Think we will get to see a few more of the November nine in action tonight. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Don’t forget to please click through on my Google Banner, above this post : - ) .

1 Comments:

At 1:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im looking forward to seeing some more of those guys in the WSOP on ESPN.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home