Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kings Suck

I am convinced that Kings are the worst hand to shove with in Sit-N-Gos on JokerStars! Last night I got knocked out of 4 Sit-N-Gos in the span of one hour with pocket Kings. Every time I was against Ace-rag or Ace-rag sooted! On Stars the Ace always flops so I am dead to 2 outs right away. Let me see I lose four 2.5-1 favorites in a row what are the odds of that? This always seems to happen to me early on Sunday mornings but yesterday was Wednesday so I can’t figure it out. Good news is even with these sick beats I managed to only lose ½ a buy in at Sit-N-Gos last night. Also lost a really small amount playing Hi/Lo Stud on Full Tilt, like 1BB. Nights like this, where I run sick bad, and manage to hardly lose any money are ok with me. Tomorrow I will play in the 8-game Blogger qualifier on Stars at 5pm eastern. Will miss the first half an hour but shouldn’t matter. I am making a prediction right now, top 3 tables for me! Hopefully a final table but I don’t run sick good often. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home