Thursday, March 19, 2009

Double or Nothing

I am running so good at Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos on Stars! Should play them only and nothing else these days. Just went 12-1 in my last thirteen of them. Tonight I think I will Multi-table 4 of them at once and see if my win rate drops off or not. Can’t expect to go 12-1 again but if I can just go 7-3 in my next 10 it will be a nice profit. Probably am turning on the bad beat/cooler switch for myself by just writing about them. Last night I turned things around in my ring Hi/Lo Stud game, booking a small profit. Will play some more tonight being I need a few more points to maintain my VIP Status on Stars. Hopefully will get to play in their VIP Free roll on Saturday. (Especially being it’s now a 30K Free roll instead of 20K!) Also need to earn points on Full Tilt so I can purchase a new monitor for my PC with points. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home