Sunday, March 15, 2009

Step Frustration

Feels like I will never get back up to Step 10 to have a shot at winning a WSOP Main event package on Ultimate Bet. All week I slowly worked my way up to Step 6. Yesterday I played my Step 6 and kept getting sucked out on. Finally on the pay out bubble I shove pocket Queens for 7x and A-2 of Hearts calls me. The flop comes with three hearts and IGH without even a repeat Step Ticket. At least I have some tickets in reserve, A Step 3 and A Step 4. It just feels like a long road to get back to Step 10. Especially being I am challenging myself by only paying for Step 1 .11 cent tickets! I want to win my way all the way up the ladder. On the good news front I have only spent $2 on Step 1 tickets. Have cleared almost $100 in bonus from these! Beware of the Donks today, do I have to remind you it's "Revenge of the Donkday today!" Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home