Monday, April 13, 2009

Donkday Poker

Playing Sit-N-Gos yesterday morning started out totally brutal! I got knocked out of my first four on 2 or 3 outers all on the river! A-K vs A-10, ten on the river. Pocket Sixes against pocket twos, two on the river. Worst beat of the day was all in pre-flop with A-K of clubs with a K-2-7 flop with two clubs. I am against A-Q and we are on the bubble. Jack on the turn and a ten on the river goes runner runner for the sick suck out. This BLOG isn’t about bad beats so I will not tell any more, at least not in this post LOL. From there I went on a sick run that saw me win Five Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos in a row. Also went 2 out of 3 in $15 MTT Satellites on Full, winning two $55 seats. I quickly unregistered in both of them and now I have a nice amount of tournament dollars to invest in MTTs or Sit-N-Gos on Full. So everything is good being I made a huge swing from way down to a nice profit for the day. I have noticed that my MTT play has really gotten bad. That and I am just running super unlucky in them also. Last month losses in them pretty much wiped out all my wins in Ring play and Sit-N-Gos. Need to decide if it’s worth my money and time to go for a big score in MTTs. Maybe I was born to just be a grinder. I have a 10% ROI at Sit-N-Gos so maybe I should just play them. It’s not exciting but it pays the bills. Speaking of paying the bills please click through on my Google Banner, above this post, every click through is a grind to a check. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home