Friday, April 10, 2009

Running Good, Finally

Last night was the first night in awhile that I was really running good. I played in 4 double or nothing Sit-N-Gos on Stars and had Aces twice, Kings 5 times, and Queens 5 times! Almost all of them held up, which is unreal on River Stars, usually Ace-Rag cracks Kings or Queens. I won 3 of 4 of the Sit-N-Gos and only a sick beat prevented me from winning the 4th one. On the bubble I called a short’s shove for half my stack with A-K, he had 5-8 off but rivered a five making me the shorty. I shoved K-10 shortly after that and lost to 6-9 off! Other than those two hands I can say I had a great hour of Poker. Also played a few tables of short-handed Limit on Full with a nice little profit of 6BBs. They have a great promotion running right now called take two. If you play on two tables of the same stakes you earn double the points on both of the tables. This week I picked up 1000 points toward the 24 inch monitor I have been trying to earn by playing there. I am now up to almost 80,000 points, only need around 12K more. Then I will be able to 12 table, if I so desire! Right now 5 tabling if comfortable on my 19 inch flat screen, that is without going blind, LOL. Happy Good Friday to everyone. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home