Thursday, May 21, 2009

Neil Home Game

Played a home game at my Cousin Neil’s house last night. Like I promised my cousin Tony he gets a shout out for me knocking him out. About time I held over you for one hand, that $10 Bounty is double as sweet! Now if I can knock you out like 100 more times we will be even, LOL. Felt I played well last night and getting pocket Kings three times always helps! Took third in the first Sit-N-Go for double my buy in. My bust out hand was a really bad cooler. Three handed I get J-Q sooted from the small blind. I bring it in for a 2.5X raise. The big stacked big blind calls my raise. The flop came gin for me, so I thought, J-A-J rainbow! I led out and he raises me all in. Of course I snap call only to be shown J-K. Three handed I just can’t get away from this hand. In the second Sit-N-Go I get sickly rivered three times to get knocked out early. I run so bad at Neil’s house but that’s poker. I will get them next time. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home