Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Vegas Baby!

Just 2 more days left until the Wife and I go to Vegas! Been trying to get in the right frame of mind to go out there and crush the HORSE tournaments we intend to play in. This weekend I final tabled not one but two RAZZ tournaments, both with 100+ entries. Took bad beats in both once at the final table but at that point the levels were so high that it was a luck fest anyway. Was happy to get my chips in way ahead in both but to lose anyway. Feel I am playing my A+ game in all the Stud legs. Been reading up and practicing Omaha Hi/Lo so that shouldn’t be a problem either. The HE leg will probably be my Achilles heel, not because I play it badly just because everyone seems to know how to play Limit HE these days. Also seems that avoiding bad bets and luck plays a huge part in winning at Limit HE. Basically I will play super tight in this Leg in all the HORSE tournaments I play in. Really want to cash in big in the first one we play in at Binions, the $500 HORSE. This cash or not will determine if either of us get to play in a WSOP event. This extra incentive should force me to bring my A game to Binions. Hope to post from Vegas but not sure will be able to. At the very least expect some good news from me in a week and a half. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home