Monday, July 27, 2009

Battle of the Planets

Battle of the Planets Quest has been going fine for me on Poker Stars. My ROI in micro-stakes Sit-N-Gos is 22%, even after paying the crazy rake of 20%! That is because some of the players are so bad that the dead money in these more than makes up for the high rake. This week I will focus on a few levels higher being my Roll is now healthy again. Started playing yesterday and had success in my first two of a block of twenty. I took a third and a first for a great start for the week. Didn’t run as well in the micro-stakes version, only cashing in 2 of 7 Sit-N-Gos, with four bubbles! Got my chips in way ahead or in coin flip situations but just ran bad to start the week off. Also need to grind some Limit HE this week, to help maintain my VIP Status on Stars. Playing the micro-limit SNGs doesn’t earn the VPPs fast enough. I am short 900 points that I will have to earn before Saturday. There will be a lot of grinding this week for me. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home