Friday, September 11, 2009

Borgata Ladies Tournament

The wife and I will be making a Borgata trip tomorrow so she can play in the Ladies event. Maybe I should dress in drag and play in the event also! I don’t go that way so won’t be playing it. There are some really good women players but is a lot of dead money for the first 4 fours of play. I have been watching these Ladies events for a few years and have seen tons of crazy bad plays, if you can believe it even more than in daily AC MTTs! Still undecided on what I will do while she is crushing this event, we hope. I will play live for a few hours and hopefully put together a big enough win to buy myself into the Survivor tournament at I think 4PM. Not sure of the details but I think it’s $500+40 with 1 in 10 players winning $5K! Being I am a master of holding on to cash in Satellites of this type, it should be right up my alley. Am a little short on cash right now so will need to win at the live games to play in it. On a sadder note today is such a depressing day being it is 9/11. Living in the NY area when it happened and currently it really has a major effect on me and everyone else around this time of year. Such a sad terrible event in the history of our country. We should all take a moment to remember the people, especially the police and firefighters that lost their lives on this day! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home