Monday, September 28, 2009

Winning Sit-N-Gos

Something has clicked in my brain about playing in Sit-N-Gos. I am playing them more aggressive, at the right times, and its working. I could contribute it to running good but I am rarely sucking out on people. Also I am taking a ton of sick 2 and 3 outers on the river, yet still this weekend I crushed them! It’s crazy when someone shoves into me I am sensing my hand is good and making the pre-flop call. In the past I was just lying down and waiting for the bubble to burst. Another thing is when 4 or 5 handed I am shoving often and people have been calling me light over and over again. It seems I do a few shoves and then they get really frustrating. Can’t tell you how many times I shove with A-J or A-10 and got looked up by a dominated Ace-rag! It was sick they were making calls for their Sit-N-Go life with A-6 on the bubble. Not even as short stacks but with healthy stacks many times. Now that I have cashed in the High Orbit, in the lowest Sit-N-Go level on Poker Stars, will have to try to do it at the next level. Once I do that I will try to cash at the next higher level. Good thing about this is as I cash in the High Orbit my bankroll will be raising as well. Shout out to my cousin Ant, who has grinded the Sit-N-Gos lately for a healthy Bank roll once again. Ant keep to the program and manage your bankroll well! That’s it for today, happy Monday. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home