Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cash Game Grinding

This week I have been playing in cash games only, mainly 8-max HORSE on Poker Stars. Have a huge re-load bonus to clear by Feb. 3rd so got a lot of grinding to do in the cash games. This week has gone very well for me; booking wins every night so far. The week is early so things can still turn sour for me. I wish I went to Vegas for the Blogger gathering, sounds like a great time. We will probably go to Vegas in June for a week to play in some WSOP events. Last year was a really bad trip so I am looking forward to righting the ship, that is going deep in a WSOP event. I was so disappointing taking 27th in RAZZ 2 years ago! After day one I was in 5th chip position, not very far from the leader. At the start of day 2 I got coolered twice to push me down to an average stack. Limit tournaments are structured to really not give you much play. I guess if it wasn’t that way they would go on for too long. Sort of like that crazy WSOP RAZZ event from 2005, I believe. That is the one that was like 16 hours on day one, 14 hours on day 2, and like over 8 hours at the final table. That is enough RAZZ to drive anyone crazy. Happy holiday shopping to everyone. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ebixalunuv.wtcsites.com/ufegoh.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home