Friday, December 11, 2009

Yet More Online Grinding

Last night was just another in a long list of nights of Online Poker grinding. First off I was in a bad mood after sitting in an hour of traffic coming home from work; this was really bad being I live 15 minutes from work. Some non-thinking idiot decides to approve road construction in December when the area is already swarming with people doing Christmas shopping. Why would they approve closing of the road in front of Sears in December! Nothing puts me in a worse mood then traffic. Enough ranting about that but being on life tilt is not a good way to start off an online session. Of course my results reflected this being I was down 20BBs at HORSE in no time at all. The whole night didn’t go well for me but I made a small comeback. Lately low limit HORSE has been easy money for me. I only played in one Sit-N-Go but got so frustrated by a bad beat that I couldn’t fire another one up. I played super tight when an under-the-gun player limped. I was under-the-gun +1 and shoved over the top with A-K. The limper snap calls for 90% of my stack with K-9 off, WTF? He four straights me and I get knocked out a few hands later. They play so bad and get rewarded for it. This hand put me on Sit-N-Go tilt so decided no more for me last night. Happy holiday shopping. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home