Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Poker Trend

Last night my Poker trends continued. I run bad at Ring games and great at Sit-N-Gos. Actually I didn’t run that bad in the Ring games. I won at Horse but lost an equal amount at Hi/Lo Stud. The Sit-N-Gos have been going great for me. Really seem to have found my grove these days. I am playing much more aggressive when down to 5 or less players. Also playing much tighter in the beginning of these. I don’t even consider playing Ace-Jackass until we are at 100-200 or down to 5 or less players. Big shoutout to Hoy over at the Hammer Player BLOG. He had a really nice score the other day taking down 5K in a FullTilt $30 rebuy tournament, I’m not worthy. Need to post about my own big score but these days I am running so bad in MTTs. Have cut down on the number of them I play per week to preserve the roll. This weekend I may try to Satellite in to a $215 MTT or 2 on Poker Stars. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Just a reminder to please click through on my Google Banner, above this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home