Friday, January 29, 2010

More Blogger Freeroll Results

Warning a bad beat story is about to be told, tune out now if you are not interested. I played in the Blogger freeroll last night and was doing fine in it. We were down to around 700 players when I got dealt pocket Aces, under the gun. I was going to limp but thought that screamed Aces so I brought it in for 3x. It folds back to a big stack in the Big blind who smooth calls me. The flop came a not too scary 10-6-4 off. So I c-bet for half the pot and he snap calls me. A three fell on the turn and I c-bet for half the pot again. He snap shoved on me and I felt pot- committed at that point. So I called with my pocket Aces and what does he show me?? The almighty 2-5 but they were suited at least. What a joke, bloggers play really bad. OK end of rant for the day. Beware of bloggers in your MTTs. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home