Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Some New Year's Goals

As the year is winding down I am thinking of some new things to do in 2010. In Poker I intend to push myself to cash in the Yearly Tournament Leader Board on Poker Stars. This will be a hard task to achieve being I play in very low MTTs. As for Blogging I plan on trying to do a post every day, providing my numbers continue to go up. In other words if people come here and read it I will write it! Also am considering starting up a Stock Picking BLOG too. I have been an amateur Stock investor for 20 years. Have been doing well with my common sense, conservative approach. So in the next week or so look for a link to this new BLOG, if you are interested. Also on a personal note I plan to try to get our house and possessions more in order in the New Year. I need to think up some more goals for the New Year. Should post them tomorrow or Friday. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home