Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Busy Holiday

This is a slow time, at least for me, for playing Online Poker. Just have so many things to get done around this time of the year. Yesterday I took the dog to the Vet for a follow up visit for a tumor that finally came off from the side of her head. The Vet did an old fashion procedure of tying it off tighter and tighter every 2 weeks until it shrunk and fell off. This was a better solution than having it surgically removed. Our dog hated going to the Vet every 2 weeks but she survived the ordeal. I still have things to buy for family members for Christmas, usually am done weeks before this but it’s been a tough year. I did play a little Poker last night. Only played 1 Sit-N-Go being I am running bad so have lost the urge to play them lately. Just the normal thing I raise 4X over a limper who calls with his 8-9 off against my pocket Kings. The flop comes 8 high and I c-bet for half the pot, he calls. An 8 falls on the turn and I bet half the pot again and he shoves. It was only 300 more chips, felt I was beat but called getting like 8-1. No help for me and I am crippled. I get knocked out a few hands later with Ace rag vs. 7-8 off. Nothing really exciting just the same old Sit-N-Go bs. Thankfully I have a 7% ROI long term in Sit-N-Gos so it’s all good. Full ring HORSE went very well for me. I won around 8BBs in an hour of play. I need to really grind it out to earn FPPs to clear a large bonus I have at Stars. Probably this weekend will be a good time for me to earn 1K points. Happy holiday shopping. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM , Blogger BE SMART BLOG said...

Hang in there with the SNGs. I know the feeling oh so well and used to tilt so badly. Happy holidays.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home