Friday, February 05, 2010

Owning a Sit-N-Go

This post is about owning a Sit-N-Go. Last night I had one of those Sit-N-Gos where I won every coin flip and every domination hand, all the way through. On top of that I got hit with the deck, got Queens, Jacks, and Kings twice in one Sit-N-Go! Poker would be so nice if it always went like this. Thing is even a monkey could have played my cards and won that Sit-N-Go. When we got heads up I had around 12K to my opponents 1.5K. We got it all in on the first hand, me with pocket fives and him/her with A-J sooted. Unreal my hand held up and the first place money was shipped my way. Not bad I have played in 8 Sit-N-Gos this week with 5 cashes, 3 1st, 1 2nd, and 1 3rd. This means I will have to complete a block of twenty for a chance at a Battle of the Planets cash. Wish me luck! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home